- Hard copy and online subscription to the Journal of the American College of Nutrition (JACN)
- Conference Discount
- Videos to prior conferences
- Continuing Medical Education
- Publishing, presenting and Media Opportunities
- Scholarships and Awards eligibility
- Involvement in the Student in Nutrition Movement
- Mentorship Program
Learn more about the Students in Nutrition Movement
The Students in Nutrition Movement was launched at the 57th Annual Conference in 2016. It was created to connect students with nutrition professionals and other students across the country.
We want to hear from you!
The Student in Nutrition Movement will continue to grow and take shape based on your feedback. Complete this short survey to share your ideas on what you would like to see from the Students in Nutrition Movement
With a growing number of students entering the nutrition field, the ACN recognizes the need to connect students with nutrition professionals to help advance our field. We are pleased to offer a Mentorship Program to those individuals who are members of our organization.
The ACN is not able to assist with placement into this program, rather the students will be required to connect with available mentors to learn more about the opportunities available.
View the Mentorship Directory
*Logging in to your ACN member account is required to view the directory.