Personalized Nutrition 2018
Translate the Science of NutriGenomics into Practice
November 7-9, 2018, Seattle, WA
NutriGenomics is revolutionizing the discipline of nutrition. At the nexus of systems biology, omics and nutritional biochemistry, NutriGenomic science provides deep insight into a person’s unique health trajectory, empowering clinicians to practice truly personalized nutrition.
Personalized Nutrition 2018 SM is the forum for health practitioners, researchers and stakeholders to engage with the science and practice of personalized nutrition. Join the personalized nutrition community in Seattle, November 7-9, as we Translate the Science of NutriGenomics into Practice.
Educational programming includes:
- NutriGenomics Primer - Half day foundational course lays the groundwork for a deep dive into the science and practice of NutriGenomics.
Science & Practice Conference
- Sessions with expert scientists and clinicians exploring various clinically-focused topics in NutriGenomics:
- Session I: NutriGenomic Science Personalized
- Session II: Metabolic Adaptability Personalized
- Session III: Detoxification Personalized
- Session IV: Neurocognition Personalized
- Session V: Gut-Immune Axis Personalized
Conference Location & Hotel Information
The Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
1053 Lake Washington Boulevard North
Renton, Washington 98056
Book Your Room Online
Rates and Reservations
We are fortunate to have obtained special low rates at the hotel starting at $215 per night for single/double occupancy (plus tax and parking). All rooms also come with:
- No resort fees
- Complimentary use of the 24/7 StayFitCenter
- Complimentary guestroom internet
Make your reservations early! A block of rooms is being held for us until October 17, 2018. The special room rate will be available until October 17th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Reservations will then be accepted on a space and rate availability basis only. Our room block filled early last year so we encourage you to make your hotel reservation as soon as your travel plans are confirmed! Be sure to mention the American College of Nutrition reduced rate when making your reservations.